The festival is free for everyone and open to the community. Read on to learn how to take advantage of this outstanding opportunity!
All films are in the Rozsa Center unless otherwise noted.
Michigan Tech Students
Bring an I.D. and enter through the south door of the theater to tap your I.D. upon entrance to each film.
Everyone else, including MTU faculty, staff, and students from other schools
Reserve one ticket for the entire festival by:
- visiting https://rozsa.tickets.mtu.edu (type “41 North” into the search box if you aren’t taken directly to the event)
- calling the SDC Ticketing Office: 906-487-2073
- going to the SDC Ticketing Office in person: Monday-Friday: 8 am – 9 pm; Saturday: 8 am – 7 pm; Sunday: 11 am – 8 pm
Tickets will also be available at the Rozsa Center Box Office 30 minutes prior to the start of each film. Bring your ticket with you for access to all the great events of the 41 North Film Festival.
This year, we are offering some opportunities to help support the festival. Check them out when you purchase your ticket. Your donations are tax-deductible and will help us keep the festival free and open to the community.
- Come for one film or all of them. Once you have your ticket (or I.D.), you are welcome to come to as many films as you like. Bring your friends.
- There will be prize giveaways from our generous community sponsors at most of the screenings. Look for the 41 North Table in the lobby to pick up a raffle ticket before each show.
- All films are at the Rozsa except for the Thursday and Friday late-night films hosted by the Film Board in Fisher Hall.
- Everyone is welcome to attend the Friday night party/reception with festival guests Roger Ross Williams and Ron Suskind. Music by The Go Rounds.
- Look for updates and pictures on our Facebook Page (and please “like” us to help spread the word).